Ordering & Payment
Placing an order
Add your chosen product to the shopping cart by clicking on the "shopping cart" button. Then click on "complete order" to go to payment. Enter your details and follow the steps. Your order is only final when you press the "Confirm order" button.
You will immediately receive an order confirmation by e-mail. If you pay for the order on a working day before 4 p.m., you will receive the order the following day.
Gift tip: You can specify a different delivery address when you enter your details. The confirmation and invoice will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The delivery will only contain the packing slip without stating the price.
In the unlikely event that something went wrong while ordering or you want to change something, you can always contact us.
We think it's important that you can pay using your favorite payment method. So you can fully relax! This is why we offer a large range of payment options through our partner Multisafepay.
Depending on the chosen country, you can pay with the following payment methods.
- Credit cards: Secure payment with your Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Maestro, CartaSi, PostePay or Cartes Bancaires credit card.
- PayPal: Secure payment with your PayPal account.
- iDeal: Secure payment with internet banking via your personal Dutch bank.
- BanContact: Secure payment with internet banking via your personal Belgian bank.
- EPS: Secure payment with internet banking via your personal Austrian bank.
- Przelewy24: Secure payment with internet banking via your personal Polish bank.
- MyBank: Secure payment with internet banking via your personal Italian bank.
- Sofort Banking: Secure payment with Internet banking via your personal German bank.
- Giropay: Secure payment with Internet banking via your personal German bank.
- Pay later (Klarna): You receive the digital payment form from Klarna within a few days.
- Bank transfer: You receive an extra e-mail with instructions to complete the payment by bank transfer.
Payment using Pay later (Klarna) is carried out via Klarna; the other payments are via Multisafepay.
This means that we can guarantee fast and secure payment.
For all payment methods except bank transfer and one-time direct debit, we send the items straight away. For bank transfer and one-time direct debit, we only send the item when the payment amount is in our account.
Pay later with Klarna
Would you rather pay later? Then choose Klarna Invoice. You will then have 14 days to pay for the order on Klarna.
After placing the order you will receive an e-mail from Klarna with the payment instructions. Klarna is only possible in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Finland.br />
Payment via bank transfer
Choose "bank transfer" during the ordering process, then in the next screen you will see all the payment specifications, which you will also receive by e-mail after confirmation. You can now transfer the payment in peace. Make sure you use these details when transferring any money so that we can link it to your order!